Life Spam...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

http://theremomemo.blogspot.com/

One last smile for the F-train
Last Thursday, on my way home from work, the F-train didnt want to fucking move. It was just stuck on the 71st Street/Continental station for over 12 minutes. Every 45 seconds the train's conductor would announce that there was a sick passenger on the train and that the paramedics were on their way.Waiting for this train to move was pisssing me off--plus I had to piss as well. I decided to entertain myself and walk towards the part of the train that had all the action. I couln't see anything for a few minutes, then the firemen and the lard-ass paramedics on the scene decided to take the sick person up the stairs to the ambulance. Strapped onto a gurney was this attractive dark skinned lady with braided hair who was dressed in white medical garb. Her eyes were closed and she had a smile in her face. Someone next to me said: She was sitting accross from me and just dropped dead". I told him that she couldn't be dead because she was smiling and he said: "Trust me, she's dead".