Life Spam...

Saturday, February 19, 2005

http://jdsspace.blogspot.com/

My head feels like it's going to explode. It's three in the morning, and I haven't been able to sleep a wink. Barry is out lieka light on the couch, but I can't handle it. The footsteps started at about four o'clock this afternoon. It's like a group of people are marching around my apartment. When Barry got back from work he could hear it to. Then the door to the bathroom and my bedroom started opening and closing occassionally, like whatever it is was walking around from room to room. At first it was scary, Barry and I were both freaked out, but now, it's driving me up the wall. it makes my head hurt, and I feel liek I haven't slept in months. It's one of those piercing headaches, the kinds that seem to come from the center of your brain, rather than your sinuses or ears, like something is buried in the middle of your head, and is trying to scratch its way out.